View other videos of our members here.
About projectY cowork
projectY cowork Los Alamos is a collaborative coworking space located at 150 Central Park Square in Los Alamos, New Mexico. The space serves as a hub for startups, freelancers, remote workers, students and others to be connected to like-minded entrepreneurs, business experts, investors and mentors who will help them achieve their personal and professional goals. The 2,400 square-foot open floor plan of projectY accommodates open seating ("hot desks") and dedicated desks, a kitchen, semi-private cubicles, lounge areas and a conference room, and is intended to foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment that harnesses the collective energy of those working and sharing ideas in the space.
projectY cowork normal operating hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Full-time members, and others pre-approved in advance on an ad-hoc basis, are able to use our space after hours using our keyless entry.
Membership and Pricing
Monthly memberships include 5-day and 14-day options, as well as $199/month open seating "hot desks" and $299/month dedicated desks for full-time members who have 24/7 access to the space. Longer-term membership packages provide additional discounts, and custom packages are also available for corporate events and meetings.
Flexible pricing options include non-member $20/day passes and $75 punchcards (for 10 passes).
Membership Benefits & Perks
- Access to 200mbps wired and wireless, secure high-speed internet
- Free admission to events and programming held in the space
- Use of conference room and a reduced $10/hour for additional usage
- BYOB facility with growlers and squealers available to fill up across the parking lot at our local Bathtub Row Brewery Co-op
- Space amenities, including: Free utilities, semi-private phone booths, basic office supplies, printing, scanning, copying, coffee, tea, snacks, whiteboards, high-definition 60″ smart TV
- For full-time members (and on an ad-hoc basis): After-hours access
- Your projectY cowork membership is also accepted at the Santa Fe Business Incubator, FatPipe Albuquerque and FreeRange Spaces
- Perks: 1 hour of free PR services per month for your business; your business name, a description of your services, and a link to your website on our online member directory; featured member profile on social media channels and in the quarterly LACDC newsletter; professional headshot offered by a local photographer at a special rate
projectY is available for the public to rent out for special events at $50/hour outside of normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm). A minimum of two weeks' notice is required, and dependent on availability.
Non-profits are welcome to use the space for special events at a discounted rate of $25/hour.
About Our Name
“projectY,” once the code name for Los Alamos National Laboratory, pays homage to the Manhattan Project-era with its décor; some of the furniture and decorations were donated by the former “Manhattan” TV show production that filmed in Santa Fe for two seasons.
The coworking space is an initiative between Los Alamos Commerce & Development Corporation, Los Alamos County, the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) Feynman Center for Innovation, the Regional Development Corporation (RDC), LANS, LLC, as well as Central Park Square owner Philip Kunsberg.
To get in touch with projectY cowork, you may contact Community & Marketing Manager Burgandy Brock at [email protected] or call us at 505-661-4862.
Get in touch with us
150 Central Park Square, Los Alamos, New Mexico