Need a great workspace for your social impact organization? Apply for our new program today!
projectY cowork Los Alamos is excited to announce a partnership with All Good Work to create a residency program for social impact organizations!
Through this program, we’ll be able to offer the support of our community and a portion of our workspace to deserving organizations. All Good Work Residents are given access to our space for 6 months, as well as to other resources through the program that will help them be more successful.
How it works
- Eligible organizations submit applications between now and July 25 NOTE: Deadline has been extended to Aug. 10 at 5 p.m. MDT.
- All Good Work narrows down applicants to only the best ones.
- We make the final call on which organizations we will invite.
- The successful applicants will be granted memberships in our space from Aug. 1 to Feb. 1.
- The impact they have during this time will be tracked and reported.
- We get to help good people do good work!
What you get
- Full-time access to our workspace.
- Membership in and support from our community.
- Membership in the global All Good Work network.
- Publicity for your participation.
What you give
- A commitment to making good use of the space.
- A program management fee of $50 per person per month, payable to All Good Work. This is a discount from the traditional full-time monthly membership of $199/month.
- Feedback and reporting on the impact you’ve created during your time in the program
We need you to spread the word to people you know who are involved in the social impact sector!
Tell them about this exciting new program, and direct them to AllGoodWork.org to fill out an application. We’re looking forward to getting some great applications!
We’re eager to be part of this program and to see the impact of these wonderful organizations. We hope you’ll help us spread the word, and support the resident we take in to our space. Let’s do good work together!